Main

1.21.2008

I'm Back, Again

Well, I am sure by now any readers out there have left me - so I guess its a fresh start! Anyone seeing this because you have not cleaned out your RSS reader, thanks for hanging on! ;)

Truthfully, there are many reasons why I have not been blogging lately - major (but good) changes at work, buying a home, OSU football season, and a general malaise about the elections this year. Don't get me wrong, I am certainly interested in what is going on, and I have been following the news just as much as ever, but I just don't care yet. Here's why: I could never vote for any of the Dems, and the Republican field is just so lackluster. I'll address the GOP field in a follow up post, but suffice it to say that I am throughly unimpressed.

Anyway, I am back and will be posting alot more. I'm even going to try some new things this year, so let's see how it goes!

Labels: , ,

TrackBack URL for this post:
http://haloscan.com/tb/viewfrommyright/7069323963288492497



0 Comments:

What do you think?

Comment Policy

<< Home