Main

3.19.2007

Interesting art

This is WAY off topic for this blog, but I am definitely an art fan. And as a capitalist there is something incredibly interesting about this series of paintings to me. I'm seriously considering reserving one, I just don't know what number to get...

UPDATE: I think I am going to reserve "$160" & "$161"

ANOTHER UPDATE: I just reserved US "$159" & "$160". I really like the idea of having two in sequence, and the rollover into the 160's is kind of cool.

ONE MORE UPDATE: I can see my first one, "$159".
I like it, very interesting. It also may be the first with the artist's signature on the top of the painting. This is very cool.

Labels: ,

TrackBack URL for this post:
http://haloscan.com/tb/viewfrommyright/8843713252783268244



0 Comments:

What do you think?

Comment Policy

<< Home