Main

2.07.2005

New Blogroll Entry - Libertarian Girl

I have added a new site to my blogroll, Libertarian Girl. I encourage you to go read it.

Except for her anti-Super Bowl post ;), I have found she has some very interesting things to say, and she knows what she is talking about. It's a well done blog and I encourage you all to check it out.

UPDATE: "She" was a fraud. I was fooled, feel free to launch into a salvo of ridicule now... ;)

TrackBack URL for this post:
http://haloscan.com/tb/viewfrommyright/110781002526333541



1 Comments:

  • Hey would you like to trade links with me? [I place your link on my site, you place mine on yours] I have over 20,000 hits a month on my blog - www.theblahbrain.com just post a comment if you're interested and I'll gladly put your link in my blogroll on the sidebar! Thanks, Paul

    By Blogger The Blah Brain, at 2:28 AM  

What do you think?

Comment Policy

<< Home