Main

1.26.2005

It's easy to cheat in Wisconsin...

How does this sound?
Because there is no way for poll workers to check on the spot if an address exists, or if it is a residential address and not a business or commercial one, there are few safeguards against someone registering under a bad address at the polls.

And once a ballot is placed in a machine and counted, there is no way to go back later and remove the vote from the tally.

Something needs to be done about the voting system -- by the states. More about Wisconsin voter fraud at GOPBloggers.org

TrackBack URL for this post:
http://haloscan.com/tb/viewfrommyright/110677790873616754



1 Comments:

  • Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
    return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
    chance, and find blog just like this.
    Look who checking out my home equity loan blog?

    By Blogger job opportunitya, at 5:17 AM  

What do you think?

Comment Policy

<< Home