Main

10.25.2004

FahrenHYPE 9/11

Ok, so I know I'm a little late to the game here, but I just finished watching FahrenHYPE 9/11, and I am so effin' pissed off that I can't see straight.

I have said it privately to my friends, but I'll say it now in public: Michael Moore is at best a lying, selfish, greedy, publicity whore who has no scruples in undermining American morale in a time of war; at worst he is a seditious traitor who has literally given "aid and comfort" to the enemy. I have never been so pissed off over anything I have ever seen. I'm glad I have already signed up for the GOP's 72 hour campaign, have you?

I'm not going to break it down point by point because its been done ad nauseum, but that fat stupid man is a liar, and those who blindly follow him and his ilk are stupid as well. Just see this film, its worth the $10.99 that I paid at Best Buy or even the $1.99 to rent it.

TrackBack URL for this post:
http://haloscan.com/tb/viewfrommyright/109875094725493150



0 Comments:

What do you think?

Comment Policy

<< Home